ADVERTISEMENT

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1459
  1. #81
    Addicted Cruiser ATL-IAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manofsnazz View Post
    If I had the money I'd have a modulus flea bass (funk unlimited is the same thing I think), whenever I play that thing it kills me that it's so expensive.
    but in the same sense, when you play it, you realize why you pay 3gs standard..



    i think flea plays the fretless version
    Jati- Ninjati- Cindrich 200mm hangers, Randall 42, soybombs
    Clutch Jailbait- SZ ew superballs
    EW supermodel- Indy 215 hybrid EW superballs
    Z-Flex (slide) - Indy 169 hybrids Slide As

    FOR SALE
    loaded Ceviche


  2. ADVERTISEMENT


  3. #82
    Concrete Kahuna PMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorsathan View Post
    why would you ruin a ESM with revenge trucks?
    I have own both and Revenge Trucks are way more surfy feeling that Indys 215.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cold beer in one hand - longboard in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, Yeaa Haaa What A Ride!!!

    PMC

  4. #83
    Addicted Cruiser trubac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by PMC View Post
    I have own both and Revenge Trucks are way more surfy feeling that Indys 215.
    Depends on the bushings ... but why would you want a surfy feeling on a DH/freestyle deck ?


    As for Bass jack : do the Conn 20k counts ?
    I would love to get a big sir and a lil fin in a certain color to match my dad's dune buggy

  5. #84
    Addicted Cruiser ATL-IAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by trubac View Post
    Depends on the bushings ... but why would you want a surfy feeling on a DH/freestyle deck ?


    As for Bass jack : do the Conn 20k counts ?
    215s are extremely surfy in nature.. why wouldn't you want that on a freeride deck????


    as far as DH,you won't see me going over 30 on this board with that setup... i just don't trust 215 hangers with speed... thats just me
    Jati- Ninjati- Cindrich 200mm hangers, Randall 42, soybombs
    Clutch Jailbait- SZ ew superballs
    EW supermodel- Indy 215 hybrid EW superballs
    Z-Flex (slide) - Indy 169 hybrids Slide As

    FOR SALE
    loaded Ceviche

  6. #85
    Addicted Cruiser trubac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATL-IAN View Post
    215s are extremely surfy in nature.. why wouldn't you want that on a freeride deck????


    as far as DH,you won't see me going over 30 on this board with that setup... i just don't trust 215 hangers with speed... thats just me
    Hey it is not me ! it is PMC that wanted Revenge trucks on the ESM !
    I would love to get a big sir and a lil fin in a certain color to match my dad's dune buggy

  7. #86
    Concrete Kahuna Archy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn & Cold Spring
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    And it all started as my really stupid joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrdan View Post
    Are you implying that I'm a dick?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackantz 915 View Post
    and when did dude ever specifically refer to the male gender.

  8. #87
    Capo di Tutti Posto stringtheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    10,672
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2044

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Lol...these decks nee to arrive so we can all get out of this limbo dimension...
    eastcoastcoreskates.com
    Questions? Contact Us
    Follow us on Twitter! ECC Twitter Follow us on Facebook! ECC Facebook

  9. #88
    Concrete Kahuna Archy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn & Cold Spring
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Seriously. It'll be WDYT in a few more days. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Team 161 RP FTW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrdan View Post
    Are you implying that I'm a dick?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackantz 915 View Post
    and when did dude ever specifically refer to the male gender.

  10. #89
    Addicted Cruiser jsweriduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    Seriously. It'll be WDYT in a few more days. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    Team 161 RP FTW!!!
    You're welcome .

    Anyways how can I convince myself that this board fills a niche in my quiver and I need it, because I want?

  11. #90
    Concrete Kahuna B Dollar Bill Symbol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NOLA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    165

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by jsweriduk View Post
    You're welcome .

    Anyways how can I convince myself that this board fills a niche in my quiver and I need it, because I want?
    Do you have any symmetrical drop through boards in your quiver?

    If no, then you need one.

    If yes, then you buy this one because of its limited availability."There were only 150 pressed and it will be many months"

    In the meantime if you don't like it wait a month or two, you'll see ads on the classifieds looking for these and because of the laws of supply and demand, you'll have the power.

  12. #91
    Concrete Kahuna Archy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn & Cold Spring
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    I gave away my FSM to create a niche in my quiver.

    Keep in mind Brian said all the 8-plys are gone. And there's gonna be more in 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrdan View Post
    Are you implying that I'm a dick?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackantz 915 View Post
    and when did dude ever specifically refer to the male gender.

  13. #92
    Addicted Cruiser jsweriduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by B-$ View Post
    Do you have any symmetrical drop through boards in your quiver?

    If no, then you need one.

    If yes, then you buy this one because of its limited availability."There were only 150 pressed and it will be many months"

    In the meantime if you don't like it wait a month or two, you'll see ads on the classifieds looking for these and because of the laws of supply and demand, you'll have the power.
    I like the way you think. I think I'll get a used one of these in a few months, no need to get one now

  14. #93
    Addicted Cruiser Manofsnazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Syracuse
    Age
    26
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Anybody think bombsquad will produce noseguards for these puppies?

  15. #94
    Concrete Kahuna Archy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn & Cold Spring
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    From what Alpha wrote somewhere, it doesn't sound like they'll need nose guards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrdan View Post
    Are you implying that I'm a dick?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackantz 915 View Post
    and when did dude ever specifically refer to the male gender.

  16. #95
    Addicted Cruiser trubac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    Keep in mind Brian said all the 8-plys are gone. And there's gonna be more in 3 months.
    How many plys on the Supacharger ? 9 or 8 ?
    I would love to get a big sir and a lil fin in a certain color to match my dad's dune buggy

  17. #96
    Concrete Kahuna Golgo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach Ca.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    I gave away my FSM to create a niche in my quiver.
    LOL! I'm doing the same thing once mine gets here. Gotta stand on it before I make that call.

  18. #97
    Concrete Kahuna Archy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn & Cold Spring
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    244

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by trubac View Post
    How many plys on the Supacharger ? 9 or 8 ?
    I dunno. But it's got two plys of thermoplastique so it's hard to compare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golgo13 View Post
    LOL! I'm doing the same thing once mine gets here. Gotta stand on it before I make that call.
    Standing on skateboards before you buy them is for n00bz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrdan View Post
    Are you implying that I'm a dick?!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackantz 915 View Post
    and when did dude ever specifically refer to the male gender.

  19. #98
    Is Best Username I Support The Fish
    Concrete Kahuna
    Maxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    20
    Posts
    5,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2405

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    I am soo stoked for this board! I think I am going to sell my dervish now!

  20. #99
    Addicted Cruiser jbrandona119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rhode Island!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    637
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Gahh my brother just bought one from Mile High Mark!! Both him and I are stokeddddd.

    anyway, it's his first board. I told him to get it with Randal 180s, 50*. I figure that he can flip 'em if he really enjoys speed....but that with better bushings they'll carve really well. He also got a set of zigzag wheels with 'em.

    Any critiques?
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphrey Osmond View Post
    To fathom hell, or soar angelic, you need a pinch of psychedelic.
    RIde those beautifully paved waves.

    EW Widerglider
    Hybrid 169s

    Clutch Deeznuts
    Surf-Rodz
    Hesher Snowballs PHAT WILLYZ

    SZ + DZ=LOVE

    EW Supermodel
    Randal 180s
    wheels.

    let's longboard.

  21. #100
    Concrete Kahuna B Dollar Bill Symbol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NOLA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    165

    Default Re: Earthwing Supermodel Setup?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbrandona119 View Post
    Gahh my brother just bought one from Mile High Mark!! Both him and I are stokeddddd.

    anyway, it's his first board. I told him to get it with Randal 180s, 50*. I figure that he can flip 'em if he really enjoys speed....but that with better bushings they'll carve really well. He also got a set of zigzag wheels with 'em.

    Any critiques?
    I'm going stick with Mile High Mark in` that your brother should try the stock randal bushings, then make up his mind what he'd like to change. It sounds like an good set-up all around, and especially for a first board.

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

ADVERTISEMENT



OUR SPONSORS


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join Silverfish