ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Halifax call-out thread!

Hey guys, I'll be heading over from Toronto today. I plan on shredding the locals hills (Fairmount, Point Pleasant, Downtown at night) this weekend and next weekend. If anyone wants to join me let me know! I'll be checking this thread all week and PMing my digits to anyone that wants to come ride. All skill levels are welcome but helmets are mandatory.

I'm also open to being shown some local hidden gems!

Also if you know of any gold on PEI please tell me. I'm going to spend 5 days there and I just might go stir crazy being off my board that long. I am almost prepared to drive around the whole thing (It should take me what, 20 minutes at most? ) in search of something decent.

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Halifax call-out thread!

Do you guys have a local community forum? It seems like there's a fair amount of riders from Halifax and surroundings to warrant one. With the highlands so close and a city made of hills, there HAS to be a scene out here!

Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see pictures of the hills in halifax!

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this thread of mine because I'll be back in the fax this Sunday! Weather looks promising so far. I went to the screening of Highway Gospel at the last Film Festival and canvassed as much of the crowd as I could but nobody rode! If you want to get some freeriding/slide sessions in with me give me a shout! sixfoursevenseventwothreesixsevenfiveeight. All skill levels are welcome

AJ I'll take some photos for you this time. I don't know of any long runs (kind of why I made this thread!) but there's steepness everywhere you go.

Post Thanks / Like

The 'fax is all about downhill street skate.
    If i want long runs I'd go to BC or Cali.

Post Thanks / Like

Well then I guess it's good you're not there visiting inlaws for christmas then! Coming from Toronto, I think it's pretty rad to have a hill to session right outside my front door.

Post Thanks / Like

Bringing this thread back, I'll be moving out there in September from Toronto and am looking for a few people to show me around Halifax.. how is the scene out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by savage2424 View Post
    I put my penis in this girls butt, and she said it hurt. Does God's warranty cover that? Can that be fixed?

Post Thanks / Like

Local here, if anybody wants to meet up for a sesh I'm down; And from what I can tell the scene around here isn't huge but there are a few of us scattered around; There are some mad spots all over the city, but you need to know where to look ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nimda View Post
    Local here, if anybody wants to meet up for a sesh I'm down; And from what I can tell the scene around here isn't huge but there are a few of us scattered around; There are some mad spots all over the city, but you need to know where to look ;D
    Hey there,

Looking for someone to shred with, I go to SMU and want to learn some of the sick spots Hali has to offer. We'll have to get in touch and go for a skate, as I don't know any longboarders here yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the bump

Fall River and Capilano have some sick hills, definitely worth the drive from Hali.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be moving out there in september, definitely wanna check out the local scene, i've heard it's pretty decent out there

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this!

I'll be heading up to Halifax again around the 19th of August. I'd love to get a session going that weekend! I'll be shredding the same areas by myself. Pm me for my phone number, I'm a chill guy who likes to skate with others more than by myself, I'm a great listener and like to take long walks on the beach. Call for a good time!

Also I'll have a bunch of Skate Invader stickers to give out if that means anything to anyone here

Post Thanks / Like

What's up fellow haligonians, hit me up for a sesh! Got a great DT run plus a few other reg spots i go

Post Thanks / Like

Growing up in this area i can confirm there are plenty of gnarly runs in Fall River

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS