ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default rain stops in MD today, sunshine, time to cruise

got these out on the road today, sunny and 60, great cruising weather, espec. for Uncle Frank's favorite nosewalker w/ cutouts

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

where you live in md?

Trailer Park Supervisor I Support The Fish
    Concrete Kahuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: rain stops in MD today, sunshine, time to cruise

Quote Originally Posted by FacePlantInProgress
    got these out on the road today, sunny and 60, great cruising weather, espec. for Uncle Frank's favorite nosewalker w/ cutouts
    Me and frank got something in common. I really like my cutouts on the nosewalker. Makes it carve soo much better.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bean,

I went back and forth with U. Frank last year on this -- he was very much against the idea of trying to dress up the nosewalker, as it were, as a carver. His position, if I remember correctly, is that the nosewalker is intended to be a cruiser and that no amount of effort could change that (substantially).

I can certainly understand his position -- in the end we agreed to disagree in a gentlemanly fashion -- but I still use my Luke to carve and continue to tweak it for said purpose. I remember reading about your efforts in the same vein, more power to you. The Luke is a monster, but it cruises like a Cadillac Eldorado and can bomb and carve quite nicely with the right customizations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holikujak
    where you live in md?
    I would like to say the same think b/c he needs some friend to skate with him. He saktes all by himself, do u know where Towson is? or Bel Air?

Trailer Park Supervisor I Support The Fish
    Concrete Kahuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FacePlantInProgress
    Hey bean,

I went back and forth with U. Frank last year on this -- he was very much against the idea of trying to dress up the nosewalker, as it were, as a carver. His position, if I remember correctly, is that the nosewalker is intended to be a cruiser and that no amount of effort could change that (substantially).

I can certainly understand his position -- in the end we agreed to disagree in a gentlemanly fashion -- but I still use my Luke to carve and continue to tweak it for said purpose. I remember reading about your efforts in the same vein, more power to you. The Luke is a monster, but it cruises like a Cadillac Eldorado and can bomb and carve quite nicely with the right customizations.
    Oh yeah I remember I thought he was an a s s. Only because he wouldn't recognize somebody elses viewpoint. Anyway I still carve on mine It comes out for cruising missions and the occasional bomb session. It might be really cool with seismics. Well keep up the good work.

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS