ADVERTISEMENT

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 674
  1. #581
    Addicted Cruiser orion119net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cruiserville, Tennesee
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1096

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by murybcm View Post
    Anybody run calibers on their crewzer? I know everybody says indy's but I really wanted it to be more geared toward freeriding and cruising.
    so its like 4 months later but yeah I stuck my 44 cals on it once. the wheels don't line up with the wells at all but it's still way fun.

    last week I stuck randall 150s and cult converters on mine and went rainskating. that was so fun I kept it like that.


  2. ADVERTISEMENT


  3. #582
    Fresh Fish Burkenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    21
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Name:  IMAG0121.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  20.0 KBName:  IMAG0120.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  16.3 KBName:  IMAG0126.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  17.0 KB
    Finally got my Crewzer!!
    Got it set up with 60mm abec11 no skools (78a), and Indy 169's. Still messing around with bushing setups because the indy bushings were way too cushy.
    Such a fun board!!!

  4. #583
    Fresh Fish Zeddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Earthwing Crewzer Street Skateboard Custom Complete
    Earthwing Crewzer Street Skateboard Deck w/ Grip
    228.6mm Gullwing Charger Black Longboard Skateboard Truck - 9" Axle
    65mm Earthwing Superball "Slide A's" Technical Slide Wheels - White
    Bones Super Reds + Spacers = Protect Your Bearings - w/ Bones Spacers (8mm x 10mm)
    0.02" Khiro Shock Pad - Soft Risers

    I just purchased this setup as I'm getting back into the skate scene. It won't be here until about Tuesday or so but would you say this is a decent combo? Im so siked about getting this board. I really want to get into the longboarding scene but at the same time be able to work magic at the park! This deck was the only deck in all my research to truly catch my eye and make me double take.

  5. #584
    Addicted Cruiser antwon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    687
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1297

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddd View Post
    Earthwing Crewzer Street Skateboard Custom Complete
    Earthwing Crewzer Street Skateboard Deck w/ Grip
    228.6mm Gullwing Charger Black Longboard Skateboard Truck - 9" Axle
    65mm Earthwing Superball "Slide A's" Technical Slide Wheels - White
    Bones Super Reds + Spacers = Protect Your Bearings - w/ Bones Spacers (8mm x 10mm)
    0.02" Khiro Shock Pad - Soft Risers

    I just purchased this setup as I'm getting back into the skate scene. It won't be here until about Tuesday or so but would you say this is a decent combo? Im so siked about getting this board. I really want to get into the longboarding scene but at the same time be able to work magic at the park! This deck was the only deck in all my research to truly catch my eye and make me double take.
    Solid deck choice man don't know about the Chargers though, personally i would go TKP on this deck. But hey, that's all personal preference. Indy 169 is a good option, or the Sabre TKP's.

    Crewzer setup for relevance, this is a couple months back while it was shiny new.
    Last edited by antwon; 04-11-2013 at 11:34 PM.
    Lush Steezestoker - Cast Ronins - Cult Converters
    Madrid Nessie - Sabre CF38 170mm - Abec11 81a Freerides
    Bustin YoFace 35 - Indy 169's - Cult ISM's


    Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Stoke View Post
    cruising is great if your too drunk/stoned to do anything useful on a skateboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speegy View Post
    silverfish may have a new layout but people are still dicks when you ask a question.

  6. #585
    Fresh Fish Zeddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Yeah, when I was building this deck I really battled over what trucks I was wanting to get. Main reason I chose the gullwings over the indy's is because EVERYONE rolls on Indy's. Not trying to be a "reb" or go against the grain, I just thought maybe I could find something that worked as well if not better than the Indy's

  7. #586
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    39
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    just got mine yesterday!! set up with rat bones (85a I think) and 169 indys! 1/8 inch riser and have static bite... I am still playing around with bushings to find a good combo. I'll report back

  8. #587
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    39
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    ok, venom shr elims boardside (around 86a) and old tracker cones roadside (around 90a), cupped washers all the way and 1/8" riser: no static wheel bite.

    sweet thing the crewzer... I now realised how I missed something like this!

  9. #588
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    39
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    had to change risers so I didn't have to crank my kingpin nut. about 1/4" inch slightly wedged riser (angle?) front and back and bones hardcores medium... no bite, a lot of turn! now I like it

  10. #589
    Addicted Cruiser nkktess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bangkok & London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Slightly chopped nose & tail, sanded RKP wheelwells, repainted, added masking tape flares and concave, and set up with Randal 42* 174mm with 5* wedging and either Bertz's or Polka Dots.

    Name:  IMG-20130626-00074.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  41.9 KB

    Name:  IMG-20130626-00073.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  42.3 KB
    I have much to lean...

  11. #590
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    39
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by nkktess View Post
    Slightly chopped nose & tail, sanded RKP wheelwells, repainted, added masking tape flares and concave, and set up with Randal 42* 174mm with 5* wedging and either Bertz's or Polka Dots.

    Name:  IMG-20130626-00074.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  41.9 KB

    Name:  IMG-20130626-00073.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  42.3 KB
    great job!!
    tell me about bertz and polka dots... I've been eyeing them recently

  12. #591
    Addicted Cruiser nkktess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bangkok & London
    Age
    29
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by gretel View Post
    great job!!
    tell me about bertz and polka dots... I've been eyeing them recently
    You can't go wrong with 78A or 81A classic thane for freeride - especially with wheels this size. They are both slidey, buttery wheels that thane a LOT.

    Currently, I am liking the Polka Dots a bit more because the 78A seems to be even more buttery than the Bertz's 81A, and they wear better than the Bertz's due to the centerset hub - the Bertz's are offset, so there's some coning going on. With the Randal 174mm hangers, the Polka Dots are a perfect match to have the wheels right along the rail-edge; the Bertz's would overhang the deck slightly.

    Both of them required a few slides to break in, but once they've broken in, you'll be in slidey bliss... but don't expect them to last long. I've seen hardcore people core Bertz's in 2 hours of hardcore freeriding.

    Try them out; I'm sure you'll have fun.
    I have much to lean...

  13. #592
    Concrete Kahuna Mescalito71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18551

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    I've been cruzing this lately....sweet!Name:  6ec45c03-477f-446b-94fc-ef705bc0a7cd_zps6ff05a66.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  133.7 KB
    SYM BPD FOR SALE....50$ SHIPPED US

  14. #593
    Longskateaholic lolozai91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Dang, thats a nice looking board you got there. Mind telling me the setup?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Silverfish Longboarding mobile app

  15. #594
    Concrete Kahuna Mescalito71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18551

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by lolozai91 View Post
    Dang, thats a nice looking board you got there. Mind telling me the setup?
    Nope not at all, it's a Clutch Bacon Bean, with cast Ronins (Riptides) and Phat Willyz wheels; 4* wedges +1/8" pad. It's dope!
    SYM BPD FOR SALE....50$ SHIPPED US

  16. #595
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    39
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    880

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by nkktess View Post
    You can't go wrong with 78A or 81A classic thane for freeride - especially with wheels this size. They are both slidey, buttery wheels that thane a LOT.

    Currently, I am liking the Polka Dots a bit more because the 78A seems to be even more buttery than the Bertz's 81A, and they wear better than the Bertz's due to the centerset hub - the Bertz's are offset, so there's some coning going on. With the Randal 174mm hangers, the Polka Dots are a perfect match to have the wheels right along the rail-edge; the Bertz's would overhang the deck slightly.

    Both of them required a few slides to break in, but once they've broken in, you'll be in slidey bliss... but don't expect them to last long. I've seen hardcore people core Bertz's in 2 hours of hardcore freeriding.

    Try them out; I'm sure you'll have fun.
    I am not the most skilled hardcore skater, I'll take my time to kill my rat bones, but then I want to trya the polka dots!
    thnx

  17. #596
    Addicted Cruiser Igotsoul4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC/LI
    Age
    35
    Posts
    655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mescalito71 View Post
    Nope not at all, it's a Clutch Bacon Bean, with cast Ronins (Riptides) and Phat Willyz wheels; 4* wedges +1/8" pad. It's dope!
    nice. never saw the bacon bean!
    Landyachtz Bamboo Ripper, Grizzly 852
    Clutch Double tap, Paris 180 (50 degrees)
    Rayne Rival, Paris 180 (43 degrees)
    orange minimonster hawgs, yellow orangatang stimulus , Fireball Beasts, Snowballs, lime bigzigs
    Wear a Helmet!!!

  18. #597
    Go Big Or Stay Home I Support The Fish
    Concrete Kahuna
    WillJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    DIXIE - NBS
    Posts
    2,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1432

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Knuckleheads... this is about CREWZERs, the Earthwing deck, not "cruisers" in general.
    One would think this is abundantly clear, but ignorance knows no bounds, especially on teh fish.


    new



    used, properly


  19. #598
    Concrete Kahuna Mescalito71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    18551

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Naw, it's mispelling, that's accepted as a standard around here that gets confusing. If it said EW crewzer setups, now that is abundantly clear. I don't own any EW decks, so it wasn't to me. Didn't intend to derail the thread. Pardon.....
    SYM BPD FOR SALE....50$ SHIPPED US

  20. #599
    What kind of person *are* you? Order of the 'Fish cawlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6320

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    is anyone skating a Crewzer on Crewzers.
    how does it cruise?

  21. #600
    Concrete Kahuna BombsHills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Minnesconsin
    Posts
    1,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2885

    Default Re: Post your Crewzer setups!

    Quote Originally Posted by cawlin View Post
    is anyone skating a Crewzer on Crewzers.
    how does it crewz?
    Fixed that for ya.
    "Stokey tha Bär" Dubs D-Light-Indy 169-Slide-As
    Cool dudes ride goofy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    THC Club
    Shrednecks Media
    Dubs Longboards 4 Lyfe

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

ADVERTISEMENT



OUR SPONSORS


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join Silverfish