ADVERTISEMENT

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 456

Thread: Radikal Trucks

  1. #361
    Addicted Cruiser Keith Hollien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    I want to let everybody know my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I am working on getting back on line. I am at my gym using the free computer.
    I will be in NC for the Dixie Cup thru tues. I will have trucks, wheels and my Signature Series for sale with me. I will be at the Best Western.
    I am still waiting for Talon hangers, but I still have plenty of slalom.


    When I get back I will do my best to get back to everybody. My e-mail is full right now, but I hope to get it up soon.

    Keith


  2. ADVERTISEMENT


  3. #362
    WOOF WOOF !!! Concrete Kahuna dozerdoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hollien View Post
    I want to let everybody know my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I am working on getting back on line. I am at my gym using the free computer.
    I will be in NC for the Dixie Cup thru tues. I will have trucks, wheels and my Signature Series for sale with me. I will be at the Best Western.
    I am still waiting for Talon hangers, but I still have plenty of slalom.


    When I get back I will do my best to get back to everybody. My e-mail is full right now, but I hope to get it up soon.

    Keith
    Keith[
    good luck at the dixie and hope your well
    Quote Originally Posted by TehSuck View Post
    girls in leathers = hottttttttt.
    Quote Originally Posted by loadedfisherman View Post
    lol,your not realizing this is the fish...if k rimes ,mile high mark and bombsquad or anyone from tx says its good,then its good:lol:
    if its imported from another country then its automatically good.
    if dozer owns it and you cant find it anywhere then he bought them all and you will pay him a premium to get it.
    ec knows everything and blix can ban you.



  4. #363
    Editor at Skate[Slate] I Support The Fish
    Addicted Cruiser
    Aaron Breetwor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    bump for some updates.

    I've got some 45 degree plates that need some love


  5. #364
    Concrete Kahuna Reece Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    480-ville Arizona
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Yeah I could use a set of hangers too...

  6. #365
    Concrete Kahuna FaceVsAsphalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Eugene Oregon
    Posts
    2,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    336

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    couldnt we all use a set of hangers
    Powered by BOARDSPORTS, Eugene, OR
    www.myboardsports.com

  7. #366
    Addicted Cruiser Auburnsky1287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,300
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Keith, I love you.(no homo) Come back!!!

  8. #367
    Addicted Cruiser djtang88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ann Gnarbor, MI
    Age
    26
    Posts
    753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Can you still get these from this site???

    DRAGONS TALON
    https://www.facebook.com/MichiganDownhill

  9. #368
    Addicted Cruiser Keith Hollien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    I want to let everybody know I just got a batch of black and silver full size Talon hangers. I will get Hollien Blue hanger in the next week.
    Hangers come supplied with 1/4" axles with a spherical bearing or a urethane insert for $60 each(+ship). Hanger w/o axles is 159mm and 1/4" axles put it at 172mm. We have 6 - 8mm sizes(172mm-210mm) and 3 - 10mm axle sizes. I have 35* & 45* base plates with a spherical bearing or a urethane insert. A set of Talon's are $250.

    I also have slalom trucks(claws, wings and tail) in stock.

    If anyone has any question feel free to ask.

    Keith - Radikal Trucks Since 1978.

  10. #369
    Addicted Cruiser schwaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    That's great news! Here I was beginning to think that Radikal fell off the face of the planet. I was going to buy some Aeras, but now I think I'm gonna pick up a set of Talon hangers. Who will be stocking them?

  11. #370
    Addicted Cruiser LFP123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    616
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    $60 a hanger? huh?
    /srs/

  12. #371
    Concrete Kahuna luftywaffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    radtastic!

    10char
    [15:51:37] MalakaiKingston: why talk when her mouth is full of kenny chang balls?
    TEAM BROCE

  13. #372
    Editor at Skate[Slate] I Support The Fish
    Addicted Cruiser
    Aaron Breetwor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    YES! I already have plates


  14. #373
    Concrete Kahuna gabriel[abc]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    i'm very, hungary
    Posts
    2,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    63

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SATURDAYSFIESTA View Post
    YES! I already have plates
    same here!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dozerdoggie View Post
    My biggest fear is that i die and my wife sells my stuff for what i told her it cost

  15. #374
    Addicted Cruiser Keith Hollien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    If anyone has any questions or want to order Radikal Trucks of any kind feel free to contact me at Keith@KeithHollien.com. We take VISA, MC, AMEX, pay pal and postal/money orders. I have Talon's, slalom trucks and parts in stock.

    We have 6-8mm axle sizes and the Talon hangers go from 172mm-210mm with 8mm axles. We also have 3-10mm axle sizes and the Talon hangers go from 184mm-210mm with 10mm axles. We also offer the option of having a spherical bearing or an urethane insert in both the hanger and base plate. I have 35* & 45* base plates in stock.

    Hangers - $60(+ ship)
    Base plates - $70(+ ship)
    A set of 2 Talons - $250(+ ship)

    Keith - Radikal Trucks Since 1978.

  16. #375
    Concrete Kahuna Bomb303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Arvada/Ft Collins
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    bump because there have been emails in your inbox for days.
    GET GRIMY

    Dei+y Longboards

  17. #376
    Stoked! Skate Grom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb303 View Post
    bump because there have been emails in your inbox for days.
    true dat

  18. #377
    Addicted Cruiser kinetict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    FederalWay in the Great NW
    Age
    24
    Posts
    588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    there is a set of DH in the classifieds

    also front radical slalom is the business
    2 Hits Kid, 2 Hits
    Five Mile Longboards
    http://www.fivemilelongboards.com/
    GetSomeNersh

    The Church of God the Utterly Indifferent

  19. #378
    WOOF WOOF !!! Concrete Kahuna dozerdoggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hollien View Post
    If anyone has any questions or want to order Radikal Trucks of any kind feel free to contact me at Keith@KeithHollien.com. We take VISA, MC, AMEX, pay pal and postal/money orders. I have Talon's, slalom trucks and parts in stock.

    We have 6-8mm axle sizes and the Talon hangers go from 172mm-210mm with 8mm axles. We also have 3-10mm axle sizes and the Talon hangers go from 184mm-210mm with 10mm axles. We also offer the option of having a spherical bearing or an urethane insert in both the hanger and base plate. I have 35* & 45* base plates in stock.

    Hangers - $60(+ ship)
    Base plates - $70(+ ship)
    A set of 2 Talons - $250(+ ship)

    Keith - Radikal Trucks Since 1978.
    one set left
    Quote Originally Posted by TehSuck View Post
    girls in leathers = hottttttttt.
    Quote Originally Posted by loadedfisherman View Post
    lol,your not realizing this is the fish...if k rimes ,mile high mark and bombsquad or anyone from tx says its good,then its good:lol:
    if its imported from another country then its automatically good.
    if dozer owns it and you cant find it anywhere then he bought them all and you will pay him a premium to get it.
    ec knows everything and blix can ban you.



  20. #379
    Concrete Kahuna SECTOR 9 FOR LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    1,563
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    i have some hangars with shpericals for sale. talons. PM me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie18 View Post
    Like 5 guys making sex jokes. Im sure Max hates us all for polluting his thread. But i find it funny haha. When Max's thread blows up like Soda Factory we can be the OG cool guys. Sounds like a plan...
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie18 View Post
    This is Maxxspeed, not Nelson. ;-) :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie18 View Post
    He'll probably still get intrawebz, but **** that guy right?
    MaxxSpeed Skateboards

  21. #380
    Stoked! Skate Grom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Radikal Trucks

    i was wondering how people think putting eliminators or jimz bushings would be on radikals. i have both sphericals if that makes a difference.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

ADVERTISEMENT



OUR SPONSORS


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join Silverfish