02-09-2017, 08:57 PMI've got about 3/4" clearance between the front king pin and ground on my wedged Bennett Vector. That's with 85mm speed vent wheels.69328 replies | 3097172 view(s)
02-07-2017, 09:35 AMI wear impact shorts when I go to the skate park, which is seldom these days. As radeng says, no one can tell you are wearing them. I'm convinced...69328 replies | 3097172 view(s)
02-06-2017, 12:59 PMI'm always padded up when skateboarding. I'm too old to care what anyone thinks. Helmet, wrist guards and pads. I've taken some pretty good falls...69328 replies | 3097172 view(s)
02-03-2017, 09:11 AMRiding my G Bomb. Bennett truck up front, Tracker on the rear. Great board when I want to go far. Probably like many others, I like to cycle...69328 replies | 3097172 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- November 17
- About Me:
- i live in winnipeg manitoba canada. no one knows about longboarding and there are no hills here. i live in a place that is awful for longboarding. but the thing is...
im addicted to longboarding. i cant stop. im not that great but i love doing it.
- winnipeg, manitoba, canada.
- Events Attended:
- Bc eel Boss flex, paris 180s, center set 70mm 80a sector nine raceforms,
Sector nine barra, gullwi
- Dancing, flatland carving, bowl carving, light bombing when i can find a hill, ldp, cruise, flatland
- Other Hobbies:
- drumming, drawing, photography, running, acting, ultimate frisbee and skiing.
- Favorite Retailers:
- Switchback longboards, boarders anonymos
- Favorite Longboard Companies:
- Bc longboards
may the stoke be with you.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 08-11-2013 11:45 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
Top Areas Of Posting
No results to display...
No results to show...