05-16-2015, 10:21 AMHey fellas! Figured I would swing by and let ya'll know I'm alive. Been skating minimal due to working 50-60 hours a week on night shift... And...11 replies | 354 view(s)
04-30-2015, 08:11 AMCrash story (albeit very brief): Be Careful Out There | GRAVELBIKE61483 replies | 1983161 view(s)
04-29-2015, 08:03 PMOn GRAVELBIKE.61483 replies | 1983161 view(s)
04-29-2015, 02:30 PMCommuting four days a week and riding on the weekends when weather permits. Mostly riding my CX1-equipped Salsa Vaya, and really looking forward to...61483 replies | 1983161 view(s)
04-29-2015, 02:18 PMI wish I was new again....61483 replies | 1983161 view(s)
04-29-2015, 01:55 PMAlmost famous: Still dead, and feet still smell.61483 replies | 1983161 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
44 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- November 11, 1983 (31)
- About Me:
- I'm very proud of you.
- Mechanicsville, Iowa
- Longboard Crew:
- There are very few like me around.
- Podium and Ranking Stats:
- I better my personal best every other week or so.
- I cook, though I'm thinking of breaking into the concrete biz...
- The Lord above! (The Dark Master on Friday and Saturday nights.)
- Other Hobbies:
- Favorite Retailers:
- LBSkater, MHS, OSS Online, Skates on Haigt
- Favorite Longboard Companies:
- Landyachtz, Loaded, Earthwing
- I've lost my ipod in a ditch after a fist-fight with my brother!
[QUOTE=GatedFlatz;1298473056]Lol and loaded boards are carving systems so your wrong about them being boards.QUOTE]
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 11-20-2010 04:31 PM
- Last Activity
- 02-24-2014 07:46 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 35
Top Areas Of Posting
No results to display...
No results to show...