ADVERTISEMENT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rayne Vice for Free? Tell me more!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBurrito55
    Yeah i've talked to him before and he seemed like a nice guy.
    That may be the case, cuz he sounded like a nice guy when I chatted with him, but he never followed through with what he was advertising. I thought about getting some more stuff from him cuz he said he had some Older solid kryptos....

I also saw you on Rich's forum and you posted quite a bit and also Slag you posted enough to earn a free board as well.

I noticed that after I won the Rayne Vice deck Rich pulled all the other items off the Shop page.

Seems like now he's a shady character, I just want all you guys to be careful if you order something from Prolongboards. I hope that I'm wrong and he'll follow through with what he was offering, but at this point I say Proceed with Caution.

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first visit here for around 2 months or so...I think, and am astonished to how long Tai is actually dragging this out for.

The fact may be that Tai does not have the board but there's nothing I can do about that. I sent the board bog standard delivery and actually took a photo, which I showed to Tai. He confirmed that he believed I had sent the board and for me that is the end of it.

That board cost me trade price + $40 postage, which Tai did not have to pay for. This is the point that I think he is missing...Tai did not pay for this, and so should be grateful that I actually sent the board out!

I don't want to start a flame war...but to be honest I am kind of annoyed at Tai's response to all of this. Yes I advertised a free Vice Deck...which I sent out. I don't know whether Tai received it or not...for all we know, he could be telling lies.

You can call me a "Shady Character", but if you ask one of my many past customers...I'm sure they will beg to differ

Have a good Christmas

Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rich,

I have to say i agree with Tai. You promised said board for posting x amount of times on your site, he did what you asked and you agreed because you agreed to send him the board. Therefore, it is your responsibility to make sure Tai receives the board. Doesnt matter what you paid for the board or how much shipping was. You need to make sure you fulfill your part of the bargain. Tai took care of his part. I think if I was in your shoes, I would get another board, mail it, with delivery confirmation or insurance. Until Tai gets his board, your wrong.

Zack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re: Rayne Vice for Free? Tell me more!

Happy Holidays!

I emailed Rich a few times about that board that I won and I never got a response back. The point I'm trying to make is that Rich told me that he would get me another deck if I paid for shipping. He was supposed to get the deck drop shipped from Rayne. So far Rich hasn't followed through with what he said and at this point since he hasn't gotten back to me I don't think he's going to follow through on his word. So if there's any doubt on what went on between Rich and I, you can judge from the attached pics.

Here's showing that I actually won the deck from his forum.

This shows him taking the other prizes off the forum, which others from the 'fish were trying to win.

Lastly, here's the IM in which Rich states that he's going to get another deck sent to me.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS