ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sam Houston State and Huntsville area skaters, GO!!

I am a student at SHSU and stay at BKV...are there any shredders out there? If there's enough of us maybe we can get a team going, eh?

LETZ do DIZz!!

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Sam Houston State and Huntsville area skaters, GO!!

Be careful there in Huntsville, if you haven't heard, skating is illegal on all streets there and the majority of the cops are dicks
    [H]ouston [G]arage [R]iders

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**** the man. always gettin us down.
    "im going to collect your tears in a cup and put them next to the 4 medals i got from this weekend." - Chubs

"You're HGR whether you like it or not."
    Earthwing Belly Racer- Paris 180s - Earthwing HGR Specials Superballs on Bones Swiss (soon to be swiss 6).
    Earthwing Supermodel 9 ply- Indy 215s- Earthwing Superballs Slide A (Blue)- Bones Swiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Travis89 View Post
    Be careful there in Huntsville, if you haven't heard, skating is illegal on all streets there and the majority of the cops are dicks
    Yea thanks for the warning man...the pigs already stopped me here on campus (i still skate to class anyways) but they dont seem to care if your anywhere else... now lets ride!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suave Surfista View Post
    I am a student at SHSU and stay at BKV...are there any shredders out there? If there's enough of us maybe we can get a team going, eh?

LETZ do DIZz!!
    there's a christian skate team from huntsville/conroe area. but I think they all moved out of huntsville.. anyways one of my team members goes to school at SHSU monday and wednesday and he is always hitting up the hills between class. we actually go up there to skate every once in a while, we/he could show you some spots out of the eyes of the cops. dunno of any other skaters in the area of huntsville though. PM me if you want his number. he says he is down to skate with you.

and to reiterate cameron's warning, they may not seem like they care so far.. but they will start caring at the worst times. i know a couple guys have gotten ticketed for bombing, and we've all gotten yelled at at least once in huntsville for just skating down the street lol. i've been yelled at when i was sitting on a curb with my board changing bushings lol.. damn cop drove by and was like YOU CANT SKATE IN HUNTSVILLE STREETS! lmao just be careful. the best spots are spots like apartment complex where its not a "street" and not technically illegal, they can only bitch.
    Support your local shops: Carve Skateshop FTW.. 713 868 0028 for session info in the Houston area. Helmets and gloves always required! * RIP Sundae Skates *

I skate for HGR && Team Lonesome Woods
    I support -everyone- else.

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/longboarding-skateboard-vendors-manufacturers/164081-nersh-candy-give-away-finalists-vote-now.html - Vote for me! #6! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are the best hills in huntsville? Im getting more and more into skating, and am looking for some cruise spots. As yall said, the cops are dicks, especially the campus PD. Got busted in the parking garage last night >.<

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyJ View Post
    Where are the best hills in huntsville? Im getting more and more into skating, and am looking for some cruise spots. As yall said, the cops are dicks, especially the campus PD. Got busted in the parking garage last night >.<
    dude im in austin right now about to go for a skate sesh...but man we should go skating sometime, i know theres some good stuff in elkins lake for sure, its just down 45 south a little ways passed veterans memorial pkwy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elkins is ALRIGHT, not that great especially compared to austin . anyways you should hit up somebody from Team Impact and theyll let you know, i dont want to put the best hill on here cuz its already pretty blown out. it IS pretty epic though, and theres also super steep runs/ ditches in the neighborhood right off of it. ill give you a hint it starts with an L and ends with an E
    "im going to collect your tears in a cup and put them next to the 4 medals i got from this weekend." - Chubs

"You're HGR whether you like it or not."
    Earthwing Belly Racer- Paris 180s - Earthwing HGR Specials Superballs on Bones Swiss (soon to be swiss 6).
    Earthwing Supermodel 9 ply- Indy 215s- Earthwing Superballs Slide A (Blue)- Bones Swiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctrux View Post
    elkins is ALRIGHT, not that great especially compared to austin . anyways you should hit up somebody from Team Impact and theyll let you know, i dont want to put the best hill on here cuz its already pretty blown out. it IS pretty epic though, and theres also super steep runs/ ditches in the neighborhood right off of it. ill give you a hint it starts with an L and ends with an E
    Thanks for the tip man, im looking into it right now...but yea if anyone is looking for someone to shred with im down, my name's P.J. 512-657-6970

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suave Surfista View Post
    Thanks for the tip man, im looking into it right now...but yea if anyone is looking for someone to shred with im down, my name's P.J. 512-657-6970
    Me and my buddy will be practicing sliding in elkins lake this Saturday. Shoot me a pm if anyone wants to put some urethane down with us

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS