ADVERTISEMENT

Thread: Nofolk UK ^^

Norfolk England. Pretty shitty, but I try and make the most of it.
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Nofolk UK ^^

Right, me and my friend are planning to skate from Bradwell to Norwich (about 25miles) next year, probably in the summer time. The route goes through haddiscoe, more details will come later, just wondering if anybody wants to join us?

There are some pretty big hills, but for every descent there is an incline "/

If not, WE'LL GO ON OUR OWN.

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Nofolk UK ^^

Come and tell us all about it over on Skatefurther.com - we love hearing about the why, who and where about these kind of trips! They'll almost certainly be other people likely to want to join you on there too.

Sounds like a blast...
    hereandla.wordpress.com - European longboard adventures
    skatefurther.com - The Home of Distance Skatingboarding

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe...Let us know closer to the date.

Weather has been so bad and unpredictable lately so i'm just keeping a board in the car and grabbing the opportunity when I see it.

Anyway, If you find any awesome spots let us know. Empty, smooth, wide hills are hard to find.
    Big, stupid, sloppy grin.

Post Thanks / Like

How did it go? I'm new to longboarding in Norwich and was wondering if you found any good places round here, or had any suggestions for good hills to learn on

Post Thanks / Like

WOw - old thread! Glad someone else is taking it up. Longboarding 4 years now - never met another boarder. Love Norfolk!

I haven't found any epic hills to skate but there are plenty of 30 second runs on the narrow country lanes that let you (force you to) learn doing very tight colemans, pendys and rapid shutdowns. You just need to pick a direction, find a scenic looking country lane with what looks like hilly ground, head out and skate whatever you find. There's not much traffic, but wear helmet and high-vis clothing because, ya know, some drivers can be dicks. For standies the roads on the housing estates seem to be better, but find a quiet slide wheel to avoid angering the locals.

If it weren't so cold and wet I'd join you.

SKate on.
    Big, stupid, sloppy grin.

Post Thanks / Like

B8man99
    yeah its a very old thread but i'm glad i found it! i've recently moved to norwich for uni and now can't find any spots to longboard, been out at night a few times on the roads but need someone who knows the area to show me where are any good spots and also if you're still in the area skate session?
    Cheers!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm from Gorleston, I've been riding close to two years, but still a relative beginner. Looking for someone to board with. I have a mate I board with but as we are both beginners we don't know what we are doing. Anyone who wants to board anywhere in Norfolk contact me

Sent from my iPhone using Silverfish Longboarding

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS