ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Recommended place to take lessons for my wife?

I have recently taken up longboarding, and now my wife wants to join me. I can feel my way through it all without much trouble, but I am not a good teacher. Can anyone suggest a place for my wife to take some lessons?

Thanking you all in advance!

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Recommended place to take lessons for my wife?

longboarding lessons have to be the worst idea sense hitler, get her a helmet and pads then take her to an empty flat parking lot and teach her yourself.
    Business men work for the money, I work for the stoke.

Your founder and president of Team Lean

THC Club 4 Lyfe
    SFCP

Quote Originally Posted by Hello People View Post
    Some say that he lathes a numcup with his tongue, and that he has a THC gland in his right ear. All we know is, he's called Numnum.

Quote Originally Posted by spades View Post
    fo' realz, if I'm ever in NM I'll hit you.

Post Thanks / Like

the road is pretty good at teaching a lesson. fall once and... lesson learned.

but seriously, flat parking lots are good to learn the basics. just make sure she wears a helmet. gloves and kneepads also save lots of skin.
    _________
    /__________\
    (Oo\skyline/oO)
    \--oo---------------/

HOW we ride today may determine IF we can ride tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canknucklehead View Post
    I have recently taken up longboarding, and now my wife wants to join me. I can feel my way through it all without much trouble, but I am not a good teacher. Can anyone suggest a place for my wife to take some lessons?

Thanking you all in advance!
    Well, it really depends on your location. For example, in the NYC area there are a few options, there are a few skate schools that offer private skateboard instructions or in a small group. (simply google NYC skate lessons and you'll find at least 3 differ options) In addition, the shop, Uncle Funkys also offers some sort of private or group skate instruction classes. Here's the link: NYC Longboard Skate Lessons Also, the local longboarding Meet Up group in NYC is always scheduling events for beginners and clinics etc. So try a few google searches and check out MeetUp.com for your area. Good luck and it is awesome that your wife wants to learn how to longboard. Once you get her hooked you won't feel guilty buying all that new gear you're craving.

Edit: Almost forgot, if you don't know people in your area that longboard to session with you can go to the Silverfish section, Longboard Connections: Regional Forums and try to meet up with fellow Fishies from your area. It's fun to skate with others and learn from each other.
    Last edited by D Nice; 10-11-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I could give her some "lessons" and teach her some new "tricks"
    Team OOPS!

Post Thanks / Like

Coast has something about lessons on their page, check it yo.
    Hahaha, good luck!

Richmond, BC. Flattest place in the GVRD.
    Post Thanks / Like

I learned everything I needed about getting started on technique from just watching a few vids and seeing how guys balanced and placed their feet etc. Then I just took it slow in a parking lot then riding through the neighbourhood. Figuring out what basic package of skills you want and just setting goals to achieve them helps.

"I want to not fall down." -Check
    "I want to be able to push more than once before desperately finding my balance again" -Check
    "I want to be able to push to maximum speed on flat ground" -Check
    "HOLY ****, Foot brake?" -Check

Thats pretty much how I approached it. I'd actually focus on things to do to get better at, things I identified as being essential to the 'basics' or from another point of view, things I felt myself wanting to do or lacking in confidence with.

As long as she skates consistently for a few weeks, and isn't a clutz, she should be able to pick it up pretty easy. If she only does it a bit once or twice a week it'll probably be arduous.
    As a base of operations, you cannot beat a f**king saloon. - Al Swearengen

Post Thanks / Like

Default kontaktanzeigen für schwule flirt single flirt chat flirten lernen

Hello

Komm zu uns - kostenlos kennenlernen seriöse partnervermittlung suche sie kostenlos singletreff
    christliche singlebörse sex partnersuche partnersuche neu partnersuche sachsen seitensprungagenturen
    lesben kontaktanzeigen partnersuche kontakt sexkontaktanzeigen partnersuche internationale kontaktanzeigen

Das Beste für Sie www seitensprung dating kontakte bi www singel city

Hier klicken - suche partner kontaktanzeigen flirt chat flirt

Ihr Hintertürchen blieb offen und das dunkle Auge zwinkerte ihm verführerisch zu.
    Kathrin beobachtete diesen Vorgang auf wenigen Zentimetern Abstand, und es schien sie noch schärfer zu machen.
    Nach wenigen Minuten vernahm ich ein Geräusch vom Schlafzimmer meiner Eltern.
    Die beiden Mädchen bekamen hauptsächlich Schmuck, Klamotten und Dessous.
    Mit einem kehligen Stöhnen pumpte er ihr seinen Samen in die Gebärmutter.

partnersuche kontaktanzeige singles com private sex kontakte dating hamburg privat kontakte
    dating kontaktanzeigen hannover kontaktanzeigen schweiz dating hamburg single frauen
    single anzeigen partnersuche frauen sexkontakte schweiz partnersuche internet neu single

Megaklasse - partnersuche bild kontaktanzeigen münster bild kontaktanzeigen sex kontakt
    Alles für Sie: schwule sex bilder schwul com schwule ficken videos sexy schwule
    Hier bekommst du - single hamburg hausfrauen kostenlose erotische kontaktanzeigen single frau sucht
    Hier bekommst du: hardcore piss pissen weiber am pissen pisse trinken
    Der Tipp der Woche partnersuche schweiz bekanntschaften kostenlos bekanntschaften hamburg frauen zum kennenlernen

[link=http://www.websextreff.info/singles-4you.php]kostenloser seitensprung seitensprung flirt online singles flirt düsseldorf chat seitensprung [/link]

Post Thanks / Like

yup thats my type of wife. Dont matter if she dont speack english i will teach her...
    So ... this is where you put your signature?
    Quote Originally Posted by stringtheory View Post
    People get jealous when they see other people having fun without permission.
    I will be back this autumn.

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS