ADVERTISEMENT

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 701 to 711 of 711
  1. #701
    Addicted Cruiser TehOldDr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4988

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    I suss the spuds were designed for groms. If you're after something like that at least get a Mr Baked, the new variant is the potato 33". BTW their new line up is out in limited availability. They still haven't properly updated their web site. Suffice to say, they are are offering what you could get in the past plus some. They have simplified (where as in the past they had many of the same boards in different graphics under different lines/or/clusters), with the most popular lines having some sort of carbon fiber in them and CNC wells.

    Umm don't spud, at least get a real potato! I hope this goes through just got 502'd!
    "So precisely, your head fits into the smallest of diameters."


  2. ADVERTISEMENT


  3. #702
    Concrete Kahuna Liamt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3672

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TehOldDr View Post
    I suss the spuds were designed for groms. If you're after something like that at least get a Mr Baked, the new variant is the potato 33". BTW their new line up is out in limited availability. They still haven't properly updated their web site. Suffice to say, they are are offering what you could get in the past plus some. They have simplified (where as in the past they had many of the same boards in different graphics under different lines/or/clusters), with the most popular lines having some sort of carbon fiber in them and CNC wells.

    Umm don't spud, at least get a real potato! I hope this goes through just got 502'd!
    But when i think about it, the mr. baked is only 4" longer, and probably close to 3" of that is tail. So it would seem I'd only be getting another 1" of standing platform excluding the tail, and a little more width, which I don't really need. I'm not expecting this setup to be that versatile, I have a full sized human setup for general freeride, and menagerie of tech slide and park setups already. This would just be to have something light and small for fairly slow messing around in an urban environment (no hill runs that are all that long), and maybe some garage riding.

    I did see the new lineup and that's what I had my eye on. Will probably wait for some more reviews/better pictures to come out since I'm also interested in the rockered version, and the carbon x version. The fact the spud is only 65$ and I already have all the other parts I'd put on it is another reason it's tempting. Maybe the mini banger is another option...
    47* PNL plates, mismatched colors (gold/grey)-$35 ea/$65 pair shipped

    Metalbee guards for clutch jerk v2, great shape- $15 shipped

    Gunmetal 46* bp's- $15/pair shipped

    Payback lobster 8.5 x 32.5, gripped, 9.5/10- $40 shipped

    Rayne Genesis Dee-lite, Like new, SICK custom grip, pm for pics. Best offer...

  4. #703
    Addicted Cruiser TehOldDr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4988

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Liamt View Post
    But when i think about it, the mr. baked is only 4" longer, and probably close to 3" of that is tail. So it would seem I'd only be getting another 1" of standing platform excluding the tail, and a little more width, which I don't really need. I'm not expecting this setup to be that versatile, I have a full sized human setup for general freeride, and menagerie of tech slide and park setups already. This would just be to have something light and small for fairly slow messing around in an urban environment (no hill runs that are all that long), and maybe some garage riding.

    I did see the new lineup and that's what I had my eye on. Will probably wait for some more reviews/better pictures to come out since I'm also interested in the rockered version, and the carbon x version. The fact the spud is only 65$ and I already have all the other parts I'd put on it is another reason it's tempting. Maybe the mini banger is another option...
    I would think that small tail would be handy an an urban environment to get up curbs and over sidewalk gaps. You're right about the rockered Potato that's something new and interesting! Muir has a few of them already, but the Jet site isn't finished yet, it's been superior in the past on sussing the true shape of the boards.

    I think the spud is neat for the price, just a bit to small and lack of ability to give it some usable tail are the reasons I wouldn't buy one. That and it to close to my Miley Potato to warrant one. Hope this goes through been getting 502'd.
    "So precisely, your head fits into the smallest of diameters."

  5. #704
    Concrete Kahuna Liamt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3672

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TehOldDr View Post
    I would think that small tail would be handy an an urban environment to get up curbs and over sidewalk gaps. You're right about the rockered Potato that's something new and interesting! Muir has a few of them already, but the Jet site isn't finished yet, it's been superior in the past on sussing the true shape of the boards.

    I think the spud is neat for the price, just a bit to small and lack of ability to give it some usable tail are the reasons I wouldn't buy one. That and it to close to my Miley Potato to warrant one. Hope this goes through been getting 502'd.

    I'm thinking it's so damn small, I'll just grab over the things I'd usually ollie hahaha. I have my EW team 33 for something about the same size but with a fully functional tail.
    47* PNL plates, mismatched colors (gold/grey)-$35 ea/$65 pair shipped

    Metalbee guards for clutch jerk v2, great shape- $15 shipped

    Gunmetal 46* bp's- $15/pair shipped

    Payback lobster 8.5 x 32.5, gripped, 9.5/10- $40 shipped

    Rayne Genesis Dee-lite, Like new, SICK custom grip, pm for pics. Best offer...

  6. #705
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    42
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2312

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    No hype on the new 40plus DK Overkill series?
    I am really happy this is happening, big fan of the BE40 and the EW Hightailer here!

  7. #706
    Concrete Kahuna Liamt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3672

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gretel View Post
    No hype on the new 40plus DK Overkill series?
    I am really happy this is happening, big fan of the BE40 and the EW Hightailer here!
    Never skated the old one, but I have heard people remark that it rides like a tank/boat compared to either of those other 2...
    47* PNL plates, mismatched colors (gold/grey)-$35 ea/$65 pair shipped

    Metalbee guards for clutch jerk v2, great shape- $15 shipped

    Gunmetal 46* bp's- $15/pair shipped

    Payback lobster 8.5 x 32.5, gripped, 9.5/10- $40 shipped

    Rayne Genesis Dee-lite, Like new, SICK custom grip, pm for pics. Best offer...

  8. #707
    Addicted Cruiser ogsk8er68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Trimming the bushes
    Age
    48
    Posts
    687
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6463

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    This may be added to my quiver in the near future.
    https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/...rd-deck-w-grip

    Like I need another deck haha
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ogsk8ermocc/videos

  9. #708
    Stoked! mrchevycelebrity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ogsk8er68 View Post
    This may be added to my quiver in the near future.
    https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/...rd-deck-w-grip

    Like I need another deck haha
    I just added that to my quiver. Should be at my door when I get home from work. Will try to post some pics once I get it mounted up and broken in
    JET Vulcan Rocker 36.5, 44 Cals, CS 80a Race Forms, Venom Bushings, Zealous Bearings

  10. #709
    Stoked! mrchevycelebrity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ogsk8er68 View Post
    This may be added to my quiver in the near future.
    https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/...rd-deck-w-grip

    Like I need another deck haha
    I just added that to my quiver. Should be at my door when I get home from work. Will try to post some pics once I get it mounted up and broken in
    JET Vulcan Rocker 36.5, 44 Cals, CS 80a Race Forms, Venom Bushings, Zealous Bearings

  11. #710
    Addicted Cruiser gretel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Barcelona
    Age
    42
    Posts
    645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2312

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Is it possible to have the specs on the tibs parise and renato anjos models? Pics maybe?

  12. #711
    Addicted Cruiser TehOldDr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4988

    Default Re: Official Jet Skateboards Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldertoffee View Post
    Anyone know if the Thriller GS has rocker?
    Reviving, just cause I was having a hard ass time loging into the fish from the front page or anywhere else. Seems responding allows me to log in nowadays. Anyway The Thriller GS does not have rocker, microdrop and flush mount only, at least the one I have where I removed Tony's face from the board, then potato-ized it!
    "So precisely, your head fits into the smallest of diameters."

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

ADVERTISEMENT



OUR SPONSORS


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join Silverfish