ADVERTISEMENT

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Churchill mfg: the lost longboard templates found and uncut pressed blanks!

Anyway I can download the templates and print them tiled from my ipad?

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Churchill mfg: the lost longboard templates found and uncut pressed blanks!

I had to sell my peaches deck because I'm overseas and couldn't afford to ship it home. Can anyone tell me how many ply that board was, and how dropped it was? I want to buy the equivalent. I thought of getting an LTD, but they are a little too flexy and I am 220 lb. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

craniac - I can't remember the peaches dimensions. I'll have to look up. We can make you a 10ply LTD. That would handle it. Also have a micro drop LTD which has 1/2" drop instead of an 1" drop. Hit me up and we can make whatever you need.

We also have some new boards on the site and also have new trucks just out......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for the response. My perfect board would be an LTD that is very close to the ground. I bought one of your LTD completes, and it is getting the job done. Now my 12-year-old wants a regular skateboard so she can learn tricks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Peaches is 9 ply with a mellow 3/4" drop. In fact, Troy gave me his Peaches deck with LAX graphics after learning I had given mine to my son-in-law. I believe it was the last one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i made my deck using one of yall's templates, just i cropped it to a size i liked better, and i really just did the sizes to my liking. but yall's shape. my graphic is graffiti, i like it a lot. concave was hard to get but trust me, i tried.. p.s: sorry im like 5 years late
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks super good..... Nothing better than making your own pusher. Thanks for posting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=warco;1298652171]New board category created, SLIDE THROUGHS
    Got a few of these to sell off. It's my new favorite shape. The coolest thing is that any truck "slips" into the drop through slot. No more removing the base plate.
    Del Mar 11ply Flatty Slide Through (FST) decks $65 in natural, black cherry, purple grape, colonial red, m&m blue, hunter green and mud brown.

"recessed graphic pocket"

Bringing up and old as heck post but here I go!

Two questions (and some specifics)!
    What are you using to seal your exposed veneer in the slide through?
    What are you using to get that smooth finish on these boards?!? The red and blue paint looks so disgustingly smooth, I love it.
    Does it have to do with using Birch over Maple?
    I just started working for a veneer supplier about 6 months ago and we almost exclusively work with maple (unless we throw some exotic wood on the bottom for looks like cherry/walnut/mahogany). I've spent hours sanding a maple board but no matter how long I go I can't get the finish to look that glassy.

-P.S. Fun Box dist is the ish. Churchill mfg ftw.
    Last edited by Alex7641; 02-09-2016 at 10:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!

Just want to say thanks to warco for the templates! here is what I built, my first board:

Name:  IMG_0984.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  51.5 KB

4x 1/8" BB stretched st12 to 41.5"
    If the answer is not duct tape, you're asking the wrong question!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may have already done this, but could you post the images for the rest of the templates, specifically ST1? Like I said you may have already done this, but I can't find it anywhere

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS