ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Update on Shipping Delays?

I placed my first order last weekend after hearing a lot good things about Funbox/Churchill on here. After not receiving an order confirmation in my inbox, I emailed Dan just to double check that everything was okay since the charge hit my credit card. Dan said the transaction was fine but that they are a bit behind due to order volume. Has anyone placed an order recently (like within the last two or three weeks) and have any idea of how delayed the shipments are? I don’t want to wear out my welcome in Dan’s inbox but it’s been a week since the order was placed and I have no idea how far they are behind and when my deck will ship; new trucks, hardware and wheels have already arrived. A little disappointed so far and really hoping that this isn’t going to be a trend if I decide to buy from them again.

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Update on Shipping Delays?

They are a small company in high demand with only one or two employees. They don't just press your deck and box it up to ship, they press a bunch of decks then ship a bunch of decks. This process takes time. A week is not a long time to wait for your order. It will most likely be on its way (ready to ship) within another week. Be patient. Don't blow up his inbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Silverfish Longboarding
    We've heard a billion words about Building and Beginnings. My biggest interest now is Dismantle and Diminish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Update on Shipping Delays?

They don't send shipping conformation or tracking. My World Trek just showed up about 1 and 1/2 weeks after ordering it. that was about a year ago. I suspect they're pretty busy as word has gotten out far and wide about how good their decks are.
    "So precisely, your head fits into the smallest of diameters."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t know that they processed and shipped orders in batches so thank you for letting me know. The only reason I emailed him in the first place is because I didn’t receive a receipt emailed to me; the checkout site says one will be sent to you. I understand that the board will get here when it gets here, but as a first time customer, you could see why I might have some questions when I am still missing my receipt, my order hasn’t been shipped in a week and there are no real updates as to when it’s going to be shipped.

Thank you for the information. Now I have a better idea of what to expect going forward.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by send4ash View Post
    I didn’t know that they processed and shipped orders in batches so thank you for letting me know. The only reason I emailed him in the first place is because I didn’t receive a receipt emailed to me; the checkout site says one will be sent to you. I understand that the board will get here when it gets here, but as a first time customer, you could see why I might have some questions when I am still missing my receipt, my order hasn’t been shipped in a week and there are no real updates as to when it’s going to be shipped.

Thank you for the information. Now I have a better idea of what to expect going forward.
    Patience padawan. I've never heard of issues w/ funbox, you will receive your deck and be very stoked when you do.
    "So precisely, your head fits into the smallest of diameters."

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS