ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where Do You Sell Your Boards?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but figured I'd start here. For those of you who make your own boards (on a consistent basis where you know what you're doing, not the kids who try to make a board out of a solid sheet of plywood), where do you usually sell your boards? I was looking at custom boards on Etsy and theres a few good choices, but there so many options that it will be hard to get mine noticed on there. Where do you guys usually sell them?

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Where Do You Sell Your Boards?

Quote Originally Posted by kcrews123 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but figured I'd start here. For those of you who make your own boards (on a consistent basis where you know what you're doing, not the kids who try to make a board out of a solid sheet of plywood), where do you usually sell your boards? I was looking at custom boards on Etsy and theres a few good choices, but there so many options that it will be hard to get mine noticed on there. Where do you guys usually sell them?
    So many options on etsy surely means so much traffic of people looking for boards there, no?
    Somewhere with just a few little known builders isn't gonna get noticed much, is it?
    I'd give etsy a shot if there's already folks selling custom decks on there.
    That's what shoppers do on etsy, they scroll thru everything for the most part to get a feel for all of what's out there. I think you'd get noticed
    47* PNL plates, mismatched colors (gold/grey)-$35 ea/$65 pair shipped

Metalbee guards for clutch jerk v2, great shape- $15 shipped

Gunmetal 46* bp's- $15/pair shipped

Payback lobster 8.5 x 32.5, gripped, 9.5/10- $40 shipped

Rayne Genesis Dee-lite, Like new, SICK custom grip, pm for pics. Best offer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Liamt View Post
    So many options on etsy surely means so much traffic of people looking for boards there, no?
    Somewhere with just a few little known builders isn't gonna get noticed much, is it?
    I'd give etsy a shot if there's already folks selling custom decks on there.
    That's what shoppers do on etsy, they scroll thru everything for the most part to get a feel for all of what's out there. I think you'd get noticed
    Yeah that's true, I didn't really think about that. Thanks for the input!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi i sell online, instagram, art fairs & ETSY u can check me out at calistyleimports.com or IG @Calistyleimports longboards! Give me a shout!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far mine has been word of mouth. I did one free board for a donut shop I go to a lot and by the end of the day I had to orders

Sent from my iPhone using Silverfish Longboarding

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS