Thread: Which board?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which board?

Hello Silver Fishes,

I am looking to get a new board and have been out of the longboard scene for quite some time. I recently got back into and have been using my trusty FSM. Im looking to get a good all rounder as I do a bit of carving, siding, cross stepping etc. and also a bit of mild downhill. I would also want to be able to use the board for just cruising around.

One board I was looking at is the Lush Symbian, what are peoples recommendations?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Quiver:
    Decks: Sector 9 pintail, Comet FSM, Comet Voodoo Doll
    Trucks: Gullwing, Randall, Sabres
    Wheels: Orangatang, Abec 11, EW

"Its much like the commitment that i use when i start to enter a steep dh section on my longboard. I will not be able to to jump off; this is a sport of perfection in commitment. The consequences of a mistake can be fatal, but it is not the reason why i commit. It is my fate, the control of my life. You see, I am not afraid of dying; I am afraid of not living."

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Which board?

@scottr89 - Symbian will enable you do most of that - its versatile, big kicks, reasonably low, flat platform, plus easy to get hold of in the Eire I would imagine. Have a look at what's available on sickboards - https://www.sickboards.nl/ - shipping should be ok for you depending on whereabouts you are and there are plenty of alternatives to Lush model, checkout Alternative, Rayne etc.
    Impressive selection of wood, metal and urethane goes here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Which board?

Quote Originally Posted by dubman View Post
    @scottr89 - Symbian will enable you do most of that - its versatile, big kicks, reasonably low, flat platform, plus easy to get hold of in the Eire I would imagine. Have a look at what's available on sickboards - https://www.sickboards.nl/ - shipping should be ok for you depending on whereabouts you are and there are plenty of alternatives to Lush model, checkout Alternative, Rayne etc.
    Thanks for the advice man, I've checked out sick boards and looks good. Still haven't made my mind up on a deck though
    Quiver:
    Decks: Sector 9 pintail, Comet FSM, Comet Voodoo Doll
    Trucks: Gullwing, Randall, Sabres
    Wheels: Orangatang, Abec 11, EW

"Its much like the commitment that i use when i start to enter a steep dh section on my longboard. I will not be able to to jump off; this is a sport of perfection in commitment. The consequences of a mistake can be fatal, but it is not the reason why i commit. It is my fate, the control of my life. You see, I am not afraid of dying; I am afraid of not living."

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS