ADVERTISEMENT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Because Jake Phelps (Thrasher Mag.) is still a d-bag...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluere View Post
    Have you ever ollied down a stair set? It's not like you just go find the first set of twelve stairs and jump down it. It's a process, building confidence as you go, and hitting bigger and bigger stuff as you go along. Kind of like speedboarding. Just because it's a different type of skateboarding doesn't mean it's inferior. How many people would mock someone for challenging someone to hit the speed record?
    That's pretty much why I think it's a stupid idea.

If I offered $1,000 to the first kid who could hit 45mph on a certain board, hell, it'd be filled with professionals, but how many kids are going to say "Hey, $1,000 for just going down this hill?" and they'll dive right into it.

There are going to be a few kids who say/said "$1,000 for jumping these stairs? No problem"
    Cigs

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Because Jake Phelps (Thrasher Mag.) is still a d-bag...

Thread revival just to say: after all the sh*t you've talked over the years about the downhill community, Jake Phelps, you sure look like a dingus laying in the middle of the street bleeding from your head with the cops trying to hold your brains in!!!
    We've heard a billion words about Building and Beginnings. My biggest interest now is Dismantle and Diminish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS