03-19-2017, 03:38 PMButtback replied to a thread Perfect Lightweight Cruiser? Dinghy? MiniGlider? in Longboarding Resources & Q/AReally curious about the Dodger myself, seems perfect for your needs as well. Just a tiny bit of flex and almost no concave should make it the...2 replies | 275 view(s)
03-19-2017, 10:12 AMDid you end up enjoying it?3 replies | 1521 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- About Me:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:39 AM
- Join Date
Top Areas Of Posting
- 08:41 AM - Buttback mentioned dhofmann in post Re: Should I change my wheels? and or bearings?... love for them. dhofmann, I'm afraid to quest...
- 07:24 AM - firen mentioned Buttback in post Re: Should I change my wheels? and or bearings?...ould be no issue as Buttback stated earlier. The...
- 04:51 AM - firen mentioned Buttback in post Re: Should I change my wheels? and or bearings?...ost in the thread Buttback mentioned though, wh...
- 05:47 AM - Buttback mentioned BRoc in post Re: Can hardly tell the difference on my new Bigzigs?...he wheels on mine. BRoc, I don't pump at all...
- 05:47 AM - Buttback mentioned Moreirol in post Re: Can hardly tell the difference on my new Bigzigs?Moreirol, a friend just rode ...
- 01:41 PM - TestMonkeyUnlimited mentioned Buttback in post Re: Getting my first (hopefully decent) board tomorrow, need some help with wheels...spin-under-load. Buttback - You have not yet e...
No results to show...