ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MA longboarders need help can pay

Hey Guys,
    So I am new to longboarding and been practicing non-stop since I started. I usually practice with no breaks for a minimum of an hour to two hours half on strictly how to slide, specifically toe slide pre-drift. This is where hopefully you guys can come into play. I have watched several instructional videos, read articles and taken notes but still, I drift, my board becomes parallel and I lost my balance causing me to fall off the board (not fall on my face but just look like a baby deer learning how to walk). All of that being said if anyone wants to meet anywhere 1 hour or potentially a bit more from Framingham, Ma or Allston please let me know and I can compensate you for your lessons. (Not gonna pay something crazy and hoping we can just skate together while you critique here and there. Or preferably you do it for free lol)

Unfortunately, I am trying to learn this prior to the 30th since I am moving to North Carolina to start my pre deployment training to go back to Iraq. More bad news I will only be back in MA starting the 28th.

I will be posting a video also of my attempts most likely tomorrow to give a better visual perspective.

If you are interested in helping please comment saying how I can fix this issue or if you want to meet up please send me a message and we can discuss some intricate details.

Thanks!

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MA longboarders need help can pay

Look up Thuro Board Shop in Brookline https://thuroshop.com/ right on Rte 9 not too far from Allston. Talk to Dave or whoever is working when you call or visit and they may hook you up with some local riders or tell you where to go to meet some. If possible, get to the slide jam in Harvard today or tomorrow Skate Central Mass I'm sure the guys from Thuro are there so seek them out if you miss the jam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BRoc; 08-05-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: MA longboarders need help can pay

8th Annual Central Mass Skate Festival: Aug 4 - 6, 2017 Helped me with my slides.I have stopped slides my hip hurts when I get that low.

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS