ADVERTISEMENT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The "Official" Seismic Skate Systems Thread: Updates, New Products, and Release D

Quote Originally Posted by Seismic Skate View Post
    The patented Aeon Trucks were introduced in 2015, after 6 years of intense R&D. Much ahead of their time, the market is finally waking up to smell the science. The verdict is unanimous: the ride is awesome! Watch our Colorado team riders push the envelope on Seismic's new rule-breaking truck technology!

Is it a Seismic rep on this account, or is it Dan the man?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/OtherPlanetsSkate

2. ADVERTISEMENT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The "Official" Seismic Skate Systems Thread: Updates, New Products, and Release D

Who has/had lokton honeycomb grip? I need some opinions. Its absolutely impossible to find in Australia and getting from outside will cost some extra, got to make sure it's worth it. I want something that can show off the decks top but stay as grippy as vicious. Huge thanks in advance for answers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krsk77 View Post
    Who has/had lokton honeycomb grip? I need some opinions. Its absolutely impossible to find in Australia and getting from outside will cost some extra, got to make sure it's worth it. I want something that can show off the decks top but stay as grippy as vicious. Huge thanks in advance for answers
    Why don't you get yourself a cutter and do a design yourself. You wouldn't have to wait for the shipping and can have the same effect on your tape + you can make it look cool depending on how much time you invest

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoardWrecka View Post
    Why don't you get yourself a cutter and do a design yourself. You wouldn't have to wait for the shipping and can have the same effect on your tape + you can make it look cool depending on how much time you invest
    Fair enough then again, I might be too lazy for that and inaccurate. So hence the question if it's worth it and as grippy as vicious. Might go with the regular lokton or good ol' vicious. Opinions on lokton are still more than welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krsk77 View Post
    Fair enough then again, I might be too lazy for that and inaccurate. So hence the question if it's worth it and as grippy as vicious. Might go with the regular lokton or good ol' vicious. Opinions on lokton are still more than welcome.
    Lokton is by far grippier and longer lasting! Get some! you will not be disappointed!
    Jati boards
    Venom bushings
    Seismic wheels
    Boardlife shop

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

ADVERTISEMENT

OUR SPONSORS